Saturday, March 16, 2013

Give Back What is Due

 Before the update...here's my daily drawing:

Day 16
I drew this around 3am...so it's a bit...weird looking. Hah. ANYWAY! DOWN TO THE GOOD STUFF!


So lots of good things happened this week.

My excitement apparently has made me forget to tell you, my dear blog friends, that the first book I professionally illustrated for has finally come out of the press and will soon hit bookstores!

I still can't believe it at times to be honest. Haha!

Haha! I have a mug shot! Gaaah. I still need time to let this all sink in. I'm getting there, promise.

 But better late than never right?! And there's a lot to be grateful about it, one of it being the lovely surprise that they got to edit the cover after all, placing the finalized version rather than the one I posted earlier this month. [insert girly squeal here]

I'm really ecstatic and grateful, because at first I was told that the chances of it being changed was none. Which somehow broke me down to my last straw and got me into my first experience of a panic attack. It's honestly pretty shallow, especially if you knew the main reason as to what really got me palpitating and crying all curled up on the sofa in the middle of the day last week. [-cough- fear of loneliness -cough-]

But alas! God is great, and I really should give back what is due for all the goodness He's done to my life. So here's something for Him.

Mwah!
One Thing Remains - Jesus Culture

Higher than the mountains that I face
Stronger than the power of the grave
Constant through the trial and the change
One thing remains
One thing remains

Your love never fails it never gives up it never runs out on me x3

On and on and on and on it goes
It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
And I never ever have to be afraid
One thing remains

In death and in life I'm confident and covered by the power of your great love
My debt is paid there's nothing that can separate my heart from your great love

1 comment: