Sunday, March 3, 2013

Beef Lasagna

....Just go away. - S.I.D
  So here's the guy of the group! Well one of them at least. Haha! Not much of a talker, yeah. He loves to read and pretty much questions everything that comes to mind. Really sarcastic, sometimes to the point that only he gets his own sarcastic jokes and remarks.  I'm still working on the other characters. So far I only have three that's somewhat fully developed. Hahah. And I think you guys know him more as SDA from my older posts back then. 

In the original story it's just Essa and Sid. I was planning on making them into comic strips until I remembered I'm not so good with just 4 panels to deliver a point or a punchline -_- ... and theeen Vivi suddenly popped into mind. And then I thought, why can't they be this dynamic trio of friends who talk about life and all that stuff 20 somethings are bothered with? Haha...yeah...I don't know yet. 

Soon enough I'll be posting some trial pages up here. It'll probably a weekly (how I wish daily) habit where I'd post a comic page every day. Just to get the steam going and me getting the hang of comic making once more.  But yeah! COMICS! -determined face-

In other news...day 3! Yeah I dunno, I just barfed this one out. Pretty much sums up how I feel today.

Noooo Essa, you're just impatient. Like me. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment