Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pag Tuesdaaay, namimiss kitaaa~



It's finally coming out~

Just  few more adjustments to go and I officially illustrated a published book...with ISBN and all that jazz. It's like giving birth...only...different. Haha! I'm just really happy right now...it's making me forget about my problems or at least puts my attention somewhere more worthwhile than whatever it was I'm fussing about. I love this feeling...I want more of this. Hah.

Day 6
 Contagious giggles is better shared with friends/family than anybody else in the world. And it was a mistake to look for them on just a specific person when it's not yet the time. What I got right here? This. This is joyful contentment. This is real. - Essa Lamdagan
Inspired by this soundtrack: The Leisure Society - Fight for Everyone




Day 7

Inspired by this soundtrack: Frank Turner - Recovery



Chase that Happy! Yeah!! Though Sid may be this serious, cold and mean-looking guy...he's actually a great friend. He makes sure that Essa subtly realizes that some people are not worth the sadness. And that she should actually base her standards on how her friends treat her rather than on false promises. He's not keen on lecturing, it's either he'd barrage you with sarcastic humor or dance with you when he feels like it. Today was Essa's lucky day I suppose. Good thing that song was playing on the radio!! Hehe!


2 comments: