Saturday, March 23, 2013

Yellow Dawn

Means waking up at 1 in the afternoon on a Saturday for me. Hahaha.

Day 23
Sorry I've been gone for a bit, folks. Lots of things are happening with my life and I guess I just needed some time to think things through...and taking care of blogs became more of a chore rather than something I enjoy.  Not to mention that now I'm doing this daily project alone kinda just...doesn't help with my waning excitement for the whole thing. (Yeah, my partner ditched me right when March arrived actually...so...yeahp. Been doin' it solo this whole month. LOL. So I hope you understand why I was gone for a week.)

But on other news I am pretty excited with the wonderful opportunities I'm having lately. I need to gather ideas within the week so I can show a portfolio to a potential gallery exhibit opportunity in the biggest mall in my country. (I hope I get a slot!!! Aaaahhh) And somehow...God is good to my artistic life. Somehow it feels like he's slowly nudging me to the spotlight without me knowing too much of what exactly is ahead. Haha. It's thrilling and...overwhelming to some degree...but I don't want to expect too much like I did before.

I'm just really happy that people like my work for all its worth. :) And I thank you for being there, despite the silence. All of you. For the support and stuff. Hehe

Aside from that I just need to keep up with the other projects I have in my plate...the comic, the other story blog, that upcoming book I think I'm working with a friend....and the promised illustrations I told people they'd have last year. Blergh.

Enough of the rambling! More arting!

Day 20 -- see? i wasn't that lazy...I made this! xP

No comments:

Post a Comment