Sunday, March 3, 2013

Midnight Shadows

Vivi and Vivi? Whuuut? o.o
There comes a point in life, after you've changed everything (and by everything I mean you've let go of your old ways, thrown out the past to forget them)...that a bit of it will haunt you. And sometimes it takes just as much years as the time you spent in that darkness. But you know what? It's just a matter of forgiveness. Acceptance really. That you've been like that...and saying to yourself it's okay, because if one great being has forgiven me for it, so why shouldn't I do the same to myself? Sometimes it's not God or the devil anymore that's the problem...sometimes it's us.  So let go, forgive...and move on already. Life is short. - Vivi Cho
 Trying out some cover studies for the story I'm making. You can see the hint of what I'm planning for the title to be. And yeah, this also gives a hint of what Vivi was like before. I'm still working on it...lots to do lots to do....ugh, I owe other friends some drawings! I really should work on those as well. Blergh! I'm so sorry my dear friends, wherever they may be...please forgive my delays... ;__;

Anyway here's some fun stuff I drew for the project Eveth and I are cooking up:

Those bichizz be rockiinnn~!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY-c-_sZ8LI
^CHECK THE SONG. I love them. It sucks I only discovered of them now. Uuughhh MCS. Yesss.

Oh and also~ Day 2 Which is inspired by another song of MCS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km1susp7haI

I love you
However... You hold me down

You're the echoes of my everything
You're the emptiness the whole world sings at night
You're the laziness of afternoon
You're the why I burst and why I bloom
How will I break the news to you?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! ALL THAT FEEELS!!! NOW CRY!!! CRY WITH ME!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! hahaha. No...I'm not going through break-up. I just really sympathize with songs that easily. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment