Sunday, June 10, 2012

monochromicorn

it's dark and i can't see...but i know it's you who i'll follow...

 Let black be black
And white be white
Clarity as bright as day
Let it be, come what may...

Cover me in the shadow of your light.
Ever guiding me, ever saving me
From the snares of the enemy
Til the dawn of eternity...

---

All I can say for today is that....only a few people like noir films. Because a lot of us prefer a whole range of gray areas that fit our selfish standards. Black and white is so passe. Gradient is the trend. After all it does set the mood...keeps everything....'balanced'.

Eventually colorblindness will be an asset and people with 20/20 visions are cursed. The people who bask in the light are morons...and darkness is considered heaven.

We're in for a ride my friends. Buckle up.


No comments:

Post a Comment