Tuesday, June 26, 2012

understanding how celebrities feel

One sunny Sunday lunchdate with my church friends at KFC...some nursing student dude went up to our table and asked me if he could take a picture with me. It took me off guard and all I can do was say yes. I don't know what happened or why would a guy even want to have a picture taken with me in it...but it's the most flattering, self-confidence boosting thing that has ever happened to my life. Now I know what celebrities feel like. Hahaha. It must be the hair.

Nah, actually it was God's doing. I was ranting to Him the other night about how I just want to know if I'm worth something at all in the attraction/romance aspect of things. In short, I just want to be appreciated by a guy....since that rarely ever happens without me trying. I was never really confident with how I see or carry myself so...yeah...but God just knows what to do to let you know how special you are. :)

In other news! Here's another attempt at comics...this time it's a bit more personal since it's about my views on baptism and such...it's just a rough work of sorts...so maybe you won't get it.

Mark 1:9-13


I drew it on my planner...so it's a bit messed up. LOL. Anyway...yeah that's all for now! :)


3 comments:

  1. :) ang cuuute. kinikilig ako sa drawings mo gabi. yeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. effective pala yang green hair. re recommend ko sa mga single kong kaibigan lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha salamat! sige po go...gaya nga ng sabi ng mga hipster sa mga instagram photos nila: YOLO. hahaha :)

      Delete