Monday, June 4, 2012

Blue Skies



sooooo instagramish. haha. this is for day 3...based on a song that is also listed on my Mixtape Project! So this is kinda like hitting two birds with one stone LOLS. For my friend, Faye who loves Noah and the Whale...and for all of us out there moving on, there's always blue skies coming even if it's hard :)

and a blast from the past drawing:



This used to be you...
One sleepless night
When all my thoughts were about you
Wishing that you were holding me and all

Sometimes I wish it still,
But not to the point of making me ill
From sleeplessness and senseless wishing.
Nope. Not anymore indeed. Instead...

I'd like to think that he's someone
Who's deserving to hold me
Until we both fall asleep
Content, because our wishes have been fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment