Monday, March 21, 2011

What I've been up to so far....

Since my Sunday -- despite it being supposedly rest day -- was busy and full, I ended up not having a chance to draw my next animal. So now, before I sleep...I'll leave you with some pictures of some good stuff that has happened to me lately~

(Later I shall post two animals...you'll see ^^)

First off...remember this post? "Into the Depths We Shall Go"???

As you may recall...I said something like wishing I could go to the Planetshakers Concert (last March 12, 2011 around 7pm), because it seemed like a far-fetched idea at the time....but...God has something else in mind apparently. (Oh and, I must warn you, bad quality photos coming your way. I was jittery, tired, excited and everything else. haha.)

the anticipation was killing me

front act...i forgot the band's name...

second front act....also forgot. but both of them had awesome songs! @_@ the keyboardist was celebrating her birthday that same day at the concert actually. so...imagine how awesome of a birthday is that?? XD

my aunt 

it's THEM!!! AAAAAAAA!!! whoa...lookit the lights @_@ didn't notice this before~



I didn't have the chance to take pictures of their encore. It was so awesome. Balloons fell down and such...and um...I was too busy screaming my lungs out for God so...yeah...hahaha. XD The amazing part about this is...we thought we were late...but apparently we were so in time! :) Sometimes ya just hafta be glad for Filipino time. :))

Aside from that amazing but poorly told testimony of how God moves in my life, here are some other stuff that I feel so grateful for:

March 11-12: Goriotik Outing/Kuya Jeps' boitdey -- first outing as a working girl...woohoo! :))

waiting at the LRT2 station...hooray interrns~
metal mouths! yeh! wooo! :))
after swimming...you drink and look like this.

the following morning -- oh hey! we don't seem to have hang overs...

sige na mitz, ikaw na matangkad. haha!
eh well...i think the alcohol still has a few effects -- on me at least. D:

hahaha because Mitz asked me to :))))))

March 4-3: School Visit/Toga returns and other graduate business (haha yes...i'm counting down i think...hahaha!!!)
my vainglorious sisturs

me and CJ at the cafeteria
sir Dan, Becks and I

Becks and I..looking at these pictures makes me realize I'd still miss my school. Apparently :/
ang dahilan sa lahat ng kabaklaan ko. :)) Hebets.

this is how you end a day. yeah! (end of March 4.)
sudden reunion pictorial at our beloved room 1005...(March 3 - toga returns blah)
ang mga salarin sa pagdadalaga ni gabi dimaranan :))

ang paboritong pose ng mga Pilipino: TELESERYE PICTORIALS. WOOSH! HAHA!

i feel loved. :)) 

2nd batch of animators...they're awesome kids :)
Feb 26(?): Reunion with Highschool Friends :)





fierce!!!!
Last but not the least......because it's been a month and two days since...

MY GRADUATIOOOONNNNN~ (Feb 19, 2011)



go wesley. hahaha (taken during the intermission of the ceremony)



powerrrr~
YEAH! Well that was a LOT!!! Sorry for the spam...but I just feel so grateful and blessed. :) For one, I never thought I'd even wear a toga after all the screw-ups I did my entire college life...and yet, by God's grace, look at me now. Sitting here, still sometimes in unbelief at all the wonderful things that happened in just three months. So let this post be a testimony to how faithful God is and how grateful I am for all the blessings. :) I shall leave you with this song:



and one of my life verses :D

This is what the LORD says:
   “Cursed is the one who trusts in man,
   who depends on flesh for his strength
   and whose heart turns away from the LORD.
6 He will be like a bush in the wastelands;
   he will not see prosperity when it comes.
He will dwell in the parched places of the desert,
   in a salt land where no one lives.
 7 “But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
   whose confidence is in him.
8 He will be like a tree planted by the water
   that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
   its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
   and never fails to bear fruit.
” - Jeremiah 17:5-8


Photos courtesy of: Becks, Kenn, Mitz, Tita Jazz, Justrini and yours truly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment