Saturday, March 5, 2011

Into the Depths We Shall Go

Hi guys.

Sorry for such slow updates. I didn't even have the chance to post up our official graduation pictures any longer. I will. Soonish.

Quick update: Stuff going great at work. Will have a new laptop by next week...which means I can post drawings faster and scan them and...and and...yaaaay! :))

Anyways. Since it's a new month, you know what that means.



Deeper - Planetshakers
I want to know You
I want to hear Your voice
I want to feel You
More than before

I want to touch You
I want to see Your face
I want You Jesus
More than before

(Pre-Chorus):
More of You
Jesus, I want more
More of you, my Lord

(Chorus)
Take me deeper
Than I've been before
Take me further
God, I long for more
Take me higher
Than I've been before
Jesus I want more
Jesus I need more

(Bridge)
More of You
More of You, Jesus
More of You
I need more of You

---
Such beautiful song. How I wish I could go to their concert on Saturday next week. :( Ah well.
Anyways, about the "project" I was talking about earlier this year...once I get my new laptop it will be up and posted here! :) Looking forward to showing you some of my works and all that. Sorry if it's taking a long while (three months!!! D8)...but ah well...all in God's timing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment