Monday, January 28, 2013

Two Girls and a Memory



Hmmm so I found this post by Noah Bradley from CTRLPaint.com :

http://www.noahbradley.com/blog/2011/stop-whining-start-working/

And because of that, I posted this memory sketch of what my morning looked like when me and my mom went out for a jog. I suck for the moment. Pardon. LOL.

Aside from that, I also decided to make this little funthing for my friend Eveth and I's story:

Sylvie and Naira
Yes. Aren't they just cuuuute. I lurve them. XD I can't wait to get started actually...we're still working out the kinks on what to post and stuff...but yeah! Will update you guys soon~


2 comments:

  1. hey! ang cute ng drawings mo! :) what are you using? :) Take care! and pa-exchange ng links ;) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hallo~

      I use PSCS5. Minsan Autodesk Sketchbook Copic Edition. Tas minsan GIMP din, pero more for animation purposes yung GIMP. Hehe. :) thanks for droppin' by! ^w^

      Delete