Thursday, January 24, 2013

Woohaaah!

It's his birthday last Jan 22! Give him some love!
By visiting this link!!!: http://ransomandlittleuli.blogspot.com

So an online friend of mine and I made this blog last year. It's about two kids who met on a bench situated a the very top of the town's plateau/cliff where both enjoy watching the stars.But after chapter one, things got messy on my side of the world and the project went on hold for what....6 months. :/

I promised to myself that I'd post up Chapter 2 with the promised drawing and narrative on my part of the story on his 23rd birthday. LOL. And I was a day late! But hey, still, close enough right?

It just brings joy to my heart that I'm able to do this, not only because I made a personal gift to someone, but also the satisfaction of finally keeping my word. It's refreshing! I honestly feel so alive right now I can't sleep. @_@ aaahhg.

Anyway, you should check out his mad skills at poetry! It's honestly like magic how he does it. Haha. Here's his profile with all the listed blogs on it: http://www.blogger.com/profile/12619941318946545331

Now for FH:


Some doodle I made when I was still in an emotional high of mushyness and love and all that bull.


Huzzah! The insanity of life and love~

I might finish this sketch one day. Who knows. Maybe things will look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment