Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sketchdump + WTP

So...I just want to let you all know that...I'M DONE. Woooooooooaaaaaaaaahhhahahaha!!

Sort of...I'm stumped with the cover...but that's just a few minor adjustments!! :D -dance dance- Besides I was more worried about the contents than the cover so hey! Ow yiiis.

Here's the promised walk-through process I said before :)

So...uh...yeah. The first stages. Just....uh...oh well.
So I think this is the first time I'd be showing the peoples of the webs how I work. I now realize I'm an embarrassment to myself and to artists all over the world at giving WIPs. Haha.

Well THAT part of the illustration is done at least. LOL. Actually it is done, but I have to keep some parts secret..so :p
Oh look it came out fine...Haha. So there you have it folks. A little preview of what it's like to my working life. Thanks for being so sweet and understanding! :D

----

In other news, somehow because of  doing serious paintings for like one week straight...all I could manage to do on my personal time is this:


Well this image is mostly based on these two songs:

We Give In Sometimes -Up Dharma Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M06-KdTGAfs
Hear my confession
Lingering intentions
Bringing us to different directions
So take what you can

Take me where I wanna be
Any place will do
Learn the tricks of fire
I apologize
But I'm gonna have to take me with you
Learn the tricks of fire
And wash yourself with it

Yeah yeah
Learn the tricks of fire
And wash yourself with it

Feel the sand in between your toes
Nobody has to know
The pleasure that you take
In every step you make
Harbor it all the way

Take me where I wanna go
I have survived in defeat
Do you know the tricks of fire
I apologize
But I'm taking me with you
I badly, badly need to burn
Badly need to burn

Yeah yeah
I badly, badly need to burn
Badly need to burn

Sand and the sea..
Meet in between
Fire and ice..
You and I
Meet in between..
Meet in between..
You and I
You and I


Peaceful, The World Lays Me Down - Noah and the Whale
(Well youtube can suck at times and tells me they shan't play the vid in my country. -__- meh)
Oh, well it's hard to look deep into your soul.
Not everything you find will be perfect gold.
There are ghosts and demons that hide in the dark.
Oh, they wait 'till I find love and then they laugh.
Oh, they know that my body is no way good enough.
Know that my heart is no way strong enough to bear the sorrow that love brings.
Oh, when I coil in fear, oh, the demons sing.

It's a hollow love for a heart with no blood
In it's veins.

Oh, it's a hollow love for a heart with no blood
In it's veins.

Oh, there is no endless devotion,
That is free from the force of erosion.
Oh, and if you don't believe in God,
How can you believe in love?
When we're all just matter that will one day scatter,
When peaceful the world lays us down.
Oh, and finding love is a matter of luck
Oh, and unsettled lovers move from fuck to fuck.
Oh, and compare their achievements like discussing bereavements
And compare their abrasions with romantic quotations,
Oh, as peaceful, the world watches down.

But, oh, we were blown out of the water.
Oh, and we walk on the feet we have grown.
And we were given a heart, of which love was a part.
Oh, and we cornered the thing from which all life will spring.
And it gave value to the world
that surrounds us.

But we consider the world just for a moment,
Oh, and it's gone before we even know,
Oh, but I'll follow the ground,
Yeah, I'll follow the ground,
Oh, I'll follow it round,
Yeah, I'll follow it round,
Until peaceful the world lays me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment