Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oh Baby I Missed You



The joys of GIMP: Unlimited animation funtime.

Deep down, for the most part of my college and working life, I've been looking for a program that would somehow fit my immediate animation needs. Though Adobe Flash is an ideal program for that sort of thing, I found it too technical and fussy sometimes. I also heard that you can use PSCS5 and 6 for gifs nowadays, but using that would be making me compute a physics formula written by Einstein. LOL.

And then, Caleb Thomas came along....he has these amazing portfolio, you guys should check it out! I learned from his journal post that he uses a different program for his artwork and it's this wonderful thing called GIMP. I got curious, went to the main website, and the rest is history.

The best amazing part about all this is that the program is FREE!!! Cheggit out!!! LINK and download it for yourself if you're those lookin for an animation quickfix. It's like meth. Only it's pixel meth. Hohohoho.

PS.

Lemme introduce you to a new character I've been rolling around my head for sometime now:

Vivienne Cho

Ain't she preeeeeettyyyy??

2 comments: