Monday, December 5, 2011

I am circling around God, around the complexities of my life,
and I have been circling for most of my life,
and I still don't know if I am a child of a lion, or the crashing waves,
or the best story you'll ever hear of.

A rendition I did of some site that suggested I make my own version of this poem:
I am circling around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have been circling for a thousand years,
and I still don't know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
or a great song. - Book of Hours by Rilke
 Hey! It was his birthday yesterday! Awesuuum...hahaha. Happy birthday Mr. Rilke. Thank you for the inspiration...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainer_Maria_Rilke

will update this post later to do a portrait of him =)

UPDATE! Here's the drawing finally =D





No comments:

Post a Comment