Thursday, December 8, 2011

So I drew romance...

I was just sketching the other day...and my friend Eveth, ended up wanting to color the sketches I made...so here are the mushy stuff!

WARNING: too much cheese!!!


the doodles...

The actual drawings, in chronological order...

eveth and gab

mits and michelle

wesley and amanda


me and sda. haha

robin and a VS angel
noel and elisha haha

Yeahp...well...forgive me for the mushyness....to make you feel better...here's the first part of what will be soon updated spin-off of the entire mushy thing...


robinXnoel


will be updated sooooon~

UPDATE!! Here's the other drawings =) Enjoy the love~

gabiXebet

wesXmitz

2 comments:

  1. shet. ang galing. fave ko yung mits and laika saka yung noel and elisha

    lalo yung noelxrobin. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha di na sya laika e...gusto ni mitz michelle nalang daw =))

    kami rin saludo sa noelxrobin/batmanxrobin tandem. hahaha =))

    salamat at nakilig ka sa munting kabaliwan namin ng kaibigan ko ahihihi! ako rin kinikilig e.

    ReplyDelete