Saturday, December 3, 2011

Just one of those things...


10 months and counting~

Nothing's Changed - Jacob Vanags

I believe that, I believe that
When I was a child
If I could jump off a wooden table in my room
And prayed for flight
I would fly before I fall
And it seems like nothing's really changed at all
So forgive me, so forgive me
If I fail, but you know
That I've got to try to put all of everything
Into who and what
I love instead of who and what I'm supposed to need
If I, if I crash and burn
I'd smile 'cause cause I'd do it in style
And rise and dust of the light
'Cause I know we can get this right
I see you, I see you standing
In your summer dress
and I must admit I, I must admit
I've never done a thing like this
If I might be so blessed that you might jump with me
and we'll hope for the best
If we, if we crash and burn
We'll smile 'cause 'cause we'll do it in style
And rise and dust off the light
'cause I know we can get this right
If one more thing breaks
Then I'm broken
But I have no problem
Spring boarding off my hopes and
You may call it reckless
But I'd like to say it's trying harder
To regret...less
If we, if we crash and burn
We'll smile 'cause 'cause we'll do it in style
And rise and dust of the light
'cause I know we can get this--

No comments:

Post a Comment