Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sleepless in Cubao

guess the song lyrics!

Yep. I'm at the office again. I'm surviving on borrowed clothes from guy friends. Haha! I couldn't get some sleep though because I have no snoozing space...so I decided to just doodle some of the work assigned to me while waiting to meet Mr. Sun...who is up and out now by the way...hellooooo misterrrr suuuunnnneeehhh!!! And of course...for vanity's sake...I drew yours truly in this fashionable doodle "look book" of sorts. How classy. How high fashion. It can pass for a Vogue cover. Look at that finesse! That morning elegance! Haha!

In other news...I drew a friend of mine out of curiosity's sake. So here's the portrait of this rad Swedish historian physicist/ mechanical engineer student...dang I seriously forgot which course was he taking up. D8 Shaaame! Haha! But anyway...here he is

I seriously think he looks like Hans Bacher. Haha. He's 21 btw...I just exagerrated his beard.




Haha! Well...I guess that's it...now I don't know what to do to keep myself up. :|

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment