Friday, December 9, 2011

Pascal Campion has infulenced us greatly...

So the other night, after finishing off with the couples...Eveth and I were doodling again. I saw her drawing kids...and we both came up with the idea of making our kid versions our children. In the end...we drew our future families.

For the next hours of December 7th at 11 or so in the evening...we created these up until December 8th of the afternoon. One of the best creative days of our lives. :) And finally my sleepless nights have a cause! LOL


Daddy Mitz
Mommy Eveth

Daddy Wes
Daddy Robin
Daddy Noel
Mama Gabi




After drawing these...and the post prior....I realized something and I made it my Facebook status actually:

i love doodling sentimental things~

sa wakas nadiscover ko rin yung isang passion ko. hahaha. =))
I've never felt so alive and energized with work. The last time I felt this way was...probably in highschool? It's pretty awesome to finally realize that all along, this is one of the things I'm passionate about. Sure, I still don't know how this will be able to boost me up career-wise but on the existentialist sort of thing...it felt like a giant gate was opened for me. And it's the most refreshing thing I've had this month. Thank you Daddy God.

Well, that's all for now~

I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun- not because I can see it but by it I can see everything else. -C.S.Lewis

5 comments:

  1. Amazing work Gabi!! I can feel the Pascal influence. Great expressions and gesture. And you guys do it so effortlessly :)) Im glad you found your stress reliever and motivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you guys!

    =)

    Kail, haha. Thanks so much, kayo rin naman maala walang effort sa pagdedesign. Mamimiss namen kayooo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. fanboy mode na naman ako dito!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha ser mots! sinong family dyan trip mo? hahahaha XD salamat pows!

    ReplyDelete