Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sleeping Awake

A senseless post it might seem.
But funny how deep it was a while ago in my train of thought
Full of meaning, full of promise
Now it's all lost in the vast sea of memories
Long forgotten...hopefully to come ashore someday

Soon, hopefully, when eternity passes by

For now I close my eyes
And wonder about worlds beyond my own
Just to simply forget...
Or perhaps just simply
To make you stop and wonder
If I'm merely asleep, or purposely dreaming.

Life split into two
Wondering which one is true
One breathed into life
One drawn to life
And yet...one remains as it is
The other never content with who she is

Such is life through glasses split by white
With pink in front
and blue behind....
Will you invent a word for me?
So as much to make me sputter with glee?

But what is glee exactly?
Only but a form of shallowness, with pun intended.
Or perhaps one that makes us sing
And my helpless implication of puns keep a-pourin'

The words flow
But nothing changes...


I'm filled with philosophy, with no conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment