Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mixtape Project

Hi Friendlies!

Just wanted to announce something special I came up with yesterday.

The Mixtape Project.
It's a kind of themed daily drawing project where I asked people to suggest their favorite (or whatever comes to mind first) love songs, then I'll draw/illustrate my own interpretation of the song they suggested. So for the entire month of February, I'll be busy on my spare time with this playlist created by my friends!

1. Something Stupid - Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman (Jekko)
2. You and Me - Lifehouse (Dionne)
3.Sunburn - Owl City (Rini)
4.So Close - Jon Mclaughin (Bea)
5.Time After Time - Cindy Lauper (Auds)
6.Ever The Same - Rob Thomas (Eveth)
7.Best I Ever Had - Vertical Horizon (Joseph)
8.Simple, Starving to be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby (Mitz)
9.Close to You - Carpenters (Jonski)
10. Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations (Nicole)
11.I don't want to set the world on fire - Ink Spots (Arianne)
12.Stick Around - Azure (Gon)
13.kahit anong kanta ni april boy (mark)
14. You've Got me Wrapped Around Your Little Finger - Beth Rowley (Anna)
15. Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis (Dom)
16. Hiling - Silent Sanctuary (Just)
17.Sen No Yoru Wo Koete - Bleach OST (Jewel)
18. Never Lose Your Heart - Noel Pointer (Sir Rags)
19. Pag-Ibig Ko'y Metal - Jograd dela Torre (Irish)
20. More than Words - Guru Pitka (Robin)
21. Terrified - Zach Levi & Kath McPhee (Makel)
22. Vanilla Twilight - Owl City (Xtian)
23. By Chance (You and I) - JRA (Jommel)
24. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz (Miah)
25. If You Ever Come Back - The Script (Kaye)
26. Blue Skies - Noah and the Whale (Faye)
27. Sana - Shamrock (Jeffrey)
28. Tonight I Give In - Angela Boliff  (CJ)
29. I See the Light - Mandy Moore & Zach Levi (Gerik)

For those who'll probably keep on suggesting even if it's too late, no worries...I'll still draw them if I have spare time but on a more smaller scale. I can't wait to work on these songs that came in...it gave me a reason to look forward to the month of love! LOLZ.

Also you can still change your mind up until the day before your list number...so yeah! Oh well...hopefully I can finish every single love song.

**Little Mixtapes (The ones that didn't make it to the list)
_Your Arms Around Me - Jens Lekman (Kelly)
_One Night - The Corrs (Becks)
_Stigmatized - The Calling (Cayel)
_Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Frank Valli (Karla)
_I Just Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble (Ness)
_By My Side - David Choi (Rom)
_Til They Take My Heart Away - Claire Marlow (Mom)*

_I Love You More Today Than Yesterday - Goldfinger (Jem)*
_Don't Know What to Say - Ric Segreto (Noel)
_When I Fall In Love - Nat King Cole (Auntie)
_You First Believed - Hoku (Ate Mhelle)

*finished



because love is so hardcore...


No comments:

Post a Comment