Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year Finds

First of all...

Happy New Year!

As a present...I stumbled upon new musical inspirations.

In Christ Alone - Owl City




Somebody That I Used to Know - Walk off the Earth (cover)


Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye


Settle Down - Kimbra


Eyes Wide Open - Gotye


Enjoy them my friends as much as I have. Really amazing artists! :D
As for drawing, since I'm sure you're all looking forward for some of my new stuff -- which I do have in my pockets by the way -- but you'll have to wait until probably the end of the month. I'm currently working on a project...that I plan to keep secret until I'm done with it to prevent myself from jinxing it and not finishing the project, which will turn into another set of failures I'll dump in my failure box....so...yeah. I seriously don't want that. haha!

That's all for now~ toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Good taste. Hadn't heard Owl City's version before. Awesome. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad. :) And no problem. Thanks for dropping by my blog as well :D greatly honored here. haha

      Delete