Saturday, January 21, 2012

goodbyes and new beginnings


Spending the last night in my first workplace. Lots of wonderful memories are within these walls; from lessons learned to feelings suppressed...to hushed mumbles and loud bouts of laughter and jokes. It's funny how just last year...around Jan 31, I tagged along with Eveth to go for a tour at the place where we hope to get hired...and at that very same day we instantly got in!

It's amazing to think that I've always wanted to be in Cubao ever since I got aware of CubaoX. Now I can manage not to get lost in the area at least! LOL. (It's pretty ironic now that I think of it since we rarely visited CubaoX actually haha! but oh well)

I honestly don't want to leave because the place has become like second home to us. But well, the only thing permanent in this life is change...and change brings growth...and you can say that our studio is growing. Hehe...so now...it's time to move to bigger pastures and our ship is headed for South -- to Makati. I feel a bit of dread at the thought...but maybe I'm just nervous.

Oh well...cheers, Balete Drive...thank you for making my 2011 a blast. :)

To Makati and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment