Thursday, February 2, 2012

January Doodles

I'm supposed to be working on the Mixtape Project by now...but office time is killing me. I'm sorry. Either way I can't post them on the day itself since I don't have a scanner and I plan to work on them traditionally...so...same difference.

In other news, I still manage to doodle a few things at work! So have a look-see. :)



first day at work haha :) 01232012
view from our office window 3rd day. 01252012

wipsters 01262012

a different take on the look-book doodle thing. :D 01272012

Yeahp, that's all for now. Too bad I can't post some of the stuff I'm doing for work...oh well! About the Mixtape Drawings, maybe when I manage to scan them I'll show them to you how it's going..but I do promise that I am working on them as soon as I can manage @_@ haha! :) Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment