Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I poured out my heart and now I'm falling

around 2 hours worth of doodling. i've gone rusty :| boo
So...I just wanted to post my progress. Right now I'm just collecting some references and trying to get the feel/vibe of the entire thing. Eventually the style will probably get simpler so as to fit into my tight schedule -- since something of this level of realism will require me to not make simple tonal shading in the final output of the comic. Ahaah...

I really needed this. It's personally funny for me that I didn't really feel much for this story at first, but thanks to a good friend of mine, somehow he helped me gain some confidence to actually push through. Despite the doubts creeping in earlier this day...somehow doodling them out tonight has helped me love it all the more that, if I don't finish this around July - September, the failure will determine how much of a loser I am. LOL

I'm in Shizuku mode right now!!! Gaaaahhhh!!! CONCRETE ROOOOAAAADSSS~

2 comments:

  1. Ang aliw to peek into this side of the drawing board. I've always loved Pinoy classic cinema. Parang it's so artsy fartsy. Aylahvette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha salamat ulit! ^^
      At ako rin, nung highschool kami naeenjoy ko palagi yung film showing kapag Linggo ng Wika. Kahit sobrang sabog na ng audio nung film. Haha, sulit parin sa experience. Sampaguita Films ftw! XD

      Delete