Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sepia Memories

Studies part deux
I'm narrowing down my options...sorta. Well to be honest, Basil's face never did change from the original design since his 2010 sketch versions. (I'll upload those some other time, eheh!) It's really mostly Serafina who's gone through a make-over. :)

A little fun fact, Fina's a teacher...Basil's an architect.

Anyway the style will eventually grow simpler. When I have more time, which I will have once I fix my time management issues tomorrow!, I'll go back to the traditional drawing board to get more feel to the whole thing. Guuuh I'm really pumped up for this, I love these characters more and more each day...

 30     Then I was constantly at his side.
I was filled with delight day after day,
    rejoicing always in his presence,
31   rejoicing in his whole world
    and delighting in mankind.
-Proverbs 8
I feel pretty much like that! Ahah! -giddy- Anyway, it's 2am...I should get some sleepin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment