Thursday, November 1, 2012

TDP: 01

discern what is true from false. so as not to hope on things that aren't certain.
Hello.

It's been a while since I was here. Haha. Still don't know what to do, really. Since last I've been here I'm just going through the motions, putting up a face and all that just to get by.

Sometimes I wonder if the internet has made everything all too familiar that the sense of wonder and satisfaction in discovery is gone. But maybe that's just me...I mean, I'm sure if I went out to the real world, I'd end up going back to my cave to type it all in and share it about for the world wide web to see and take part in the joy I'm having.

And yet, it still makes me think that from an audience's perspective...seeing something shared on the net makes it lose the element of surprise on discovering it on your own (not to mention proving something to yourself that what you heard was actually real and ten times better in person). That, plus the excitement and the memory of it being burned into your brain until your time comes to pass.

Everything's just so easy now that everybody's easily tired.

...

I really should get out more. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment