Saturday, November 3, 2012

TDP: 03

Quiet times
Still thinking of names and ideas. Maybe you can suggest a name for the girl? LOL

On afternoons, after spending most of her days doing flight exercises and other stuff about aviation, she likes to climb up to the highest peaks of their eyrie...sometimes just to watch the sunset paint the clouds and her floating town in majestic colors, other times to sketch out ideas for the next design for her glider, and/or probably just to catch a glimpse of the cloud sprites.

Cloud sprites are cute floating creatures with a bit of spark and fizzle in them. They are made from clouds and lightning. When touched, they do give a bit of buzz perhaps to keep you alert and from being drowsy so as not to fall from the tall peaks. I wouldn't exactly say they're living creatures...but they do seem to have moods portrayed by the colors of their center -- just like the huge clouds that they hail from. :)

---
A little back story on this piece...

I almost thought I'd never be able to post it since my PSCS6 crashed on me...but alas! Lo and behold!!!



It apparently has a new autosave feature or recovery feature that catches your image in the nick of time lest the program dies out on you. Hah! Ingenuity at its finest I must say. I doff my hat to you, Adobe. Yes, yes.

2 comments:

  1. ang galing, as usual! hanep sa kulay gabi :) sing galing ng pag recover ng cs6 :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ayiiieee tenkyu, sir. natututo parin po ako sa pagkulay hehe. namiss ko narin ang blogspot. it's good to be back :)

      Delete