Monday, July 2, 2012

July


Just decided to draw some things I'm really grateful for:
-the freedom to wear sleeveless and shorts thanks to waxing.
-my old bamboo fun that still works
-new sketchpads that cost me nothing -- thanks to brother and mother. :)
-my family
-my church sisters
-my office friends

haha. I love every single one of them. And I thank God for these awesome people he's surrounded me with.

Oh yeah...just wanted to let you guys know I'm gonna take a break from blogging for a while. Maybe a week or a month...just to gather thoughts, ideas, and whatever plans I have and such. I'll miss posting and stalking other people's posts...but yeah...we all need a little break from the interwebs once in a while. hehe!

So...yeah! See you in a while! God bless you all and thanks for the continuing support.



I think this song suits the whole mood for July...hehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment