Monday, November 5, 2012

TDP: 04

Below the Clouds

"The sky rarely clears up in this area, and if ever it does, you barely see the things beyond. There are things up above that aren't stars, and there are actually people who live there among the eyries."

The boy just nods, even when he finds everything the old man says as simply stories and never a fact. I mean come on, people on floating cities called 'eyries'...pfft. Really? 

 ---

Attempted a bit of matte painting...but I fail. Since I didn't even use any picture as reference material for the background. Haha.

Been researching on things related to flight and aviation...and some legendary flyers like Amelia Earhart and the Wright Brothers.  Now I'm having serious information overload and I should get some sleep.

The long holiday's over sadly. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment