Saturday, February 4, 2012

Love Barf

Tonight, poetry precedes the first drawing of the MP. Forgive my failure at literary things.

It's 430 in the morning,
and my thoughts are still back in time.
When your hand was on my shoulder,
and your eyes was on my every move.

When I had your full attention for a complete 1 hour or so.
Just to make sure if I'll be alright as we go home.

I don't know, and I'll never be sure as of now...
if you feel the same way I do about these little things
But one thing I do know...is that last night means a lot to me.

Call it mush, call it cheese
Heck call this the lamest repetitive thing ever
I don't care.
Because if you've been in my place --
Where you suddenly feel important enough to be made sure safe
until we reach the part where we have to part ways...

Then I really don't give a damn about anybody's opinions.
Even yours if you ever get to read this someday.
I so badly want to spoil everything by spilling my heart out to you.
But I've come to like the awkward friendship we're trying to go into...(it IS cute in a way)

Besides maybe someday...you'll come around and say
The words I hope to hear so that you'd know I feel the same way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment