Saturday, February 4, 2012

MP: Cover

AKA a sad, lame, excuse of a drawing for a four day delay on things...

lineart by yours truly. colors by eveth :)

 But I think it's totally worth it for a make-up drawing...especially when Eveth colored it. LOL. It's supposed to be my interpretation of Day 1's song...but I found it too straightforward and lame for some reason...so I just decided it'd be the "cover" for the entire project thing.

Anyway, yeah I can't post every drawing on each day itself...and I'm four days behind...but I guarantee you that before February ends, you'll see the results of the songs you sent in. Unless you support me and love me enough by donating a scanner/wacom tablet so that I can work on it at home. HAHA. :p

Love you guys, sorry! Just a lot of things happening at work...they're making us learn 3D animation -- which I'm honestly worried about since I'll have to wake up at 5 in the morning just to get to the office on time for the 9-11am workshop. Bleargh...things you do for growth. hahaha...oh well :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice cover! And good luck sa 3d animation. Grabe 5 am :)) Pero kaya yan! Hope everything is fine with the new studio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. enjoy naman sya. :D balik na ulit sa normal waking hours ko. kasi naman...10 rin naman kami eventually nagstart kahit ang usapan 9am. hahaha so ayun. buti nalang din XD wahaha!

      Delete