Saturday, November 19, 2011

everything's been said and done

'pitter patter'

the rain drops said.
I listened to their words as I lay down to my makeshift bed.
This is a memory I say. A dream perhaps.

It was always during rainy cold nights that I remember being lost.
Where and when everything's been said and done.
Where and when I'm not truly myself.

But you accepted me wholly...in hopes to fill the hole in your heart.
Much as I wished that you could fill mine.
And instantly I was falling.

This is for you, my estranged lover.
And this is the apology that I hope would reach yonder.
Though I beg to differ...

For we met as strangers...
And we sadly part the same.

old drawing that fits the mood...now that i think of it...i think i'm stuck in a miserable cycle.
something's wrong with me. D:

---

4 comments: