Saturday, November 5, 2011

Last Night..Last Year


Last Night Last Year
I was mourning over lost coffee
The sweet aroma
The strength of the taste
The power of the loss

Last Night Last Year
My drawing was about a man
Formed in my dreams
Conversing with me from far away
Promising me empty words of love

Last Night Last Year
My song was Something About Us
Because we both loved Daft Punk so much
Because you refuse to communicate with me
And that was my way of expressing how I feel


But that was all Last Night Last Year
Tonight, This Year
I'm mourning over other things
Something far more grave than feelings
Far more bitter than coffee
And that is a life...not well spent.

----

Haha...yeah I just suddenly remembered what happened this November around last year...I was moping over a lost relationship with some guy. Funny how I feel down on the same dates as before -- thankfully it's not the same situation though.

Still just quite upset with how I'm dealing with my creative life. I'm in the 'downhill' phase of my relationship with art...hopefully we manage to work things out once more.

A song that coincidentally fits the mood of my drawing








No comments:

Post a Comment