Thursday, February 28, 2013

VFXFTW

I just had to...
So....we should all let people know: http://thebigsocialpicture.blogspot.ca/2013/02/the-oscar-protest-that-you-didnt-know.html?m=1

I'll just quote what I have to say about the whole situation with what I said on Facebook:
What I don't get is....why do you belittle the things that make everything about the movie beautiful, amazing and magical? I mean, sure...the actors and the writing are good in their own right....but who makes them young, buff, magical, powerful and way more good looking than what make-up can't do yet? O___O can't we artists behind the scenes get the same..overall respect we deserve doing those sleepless nights to put icing on the cake? D: can't we? really? will this never change? will we always die after we make taj mahals???? D:< -rants-

Nothing annoys and baffles me more than disregard for all things art related.  It just doesn't make sense!!! It's like how men feel towards women having PMS fits. It's perplexingly frustrating. Gaah!

So in other news...I speed painted something after such a long while.

Vivi says, "Dafuq?!"
Hahaha. Yeah well...the funny thing is, my colleague-older-brother-friend saw this and told me that it looks a lot like me with long hair......

Close enough. LOOOOOL.
HAHA! yes. I'll leave you with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment