Saturday, September 14, 2013

Oh look! A Post!!!

korni ko. makuryente na sana ako ng gumana naman brain cells ko. hahaha. I gots this photo somewhere in google images.
[AUGUST 27]
I'm amazed I even managed to NOT wait a month before updating anything. Tumblr has ruined my attention span...srsly.

So...hello.

I'm a little proud. Little. Chos. I'm proud to say I'm sorta, kinda..maybe getting things in my life together now.

[EDIT/UPDATE:]
Apparently not...since I just said all those stuff because I finished a sketchbook. Right now, as I update this post...which is September 14, my life is still a mess, I'm unemployed, emotionally unstable still and just...lost.

That's it. Lost.

I have nothing else to add to that.

Here are some of the stuff I made the past few days I was gone. All of them are in tumblr. I got eaten alive by that place. Blogspot...save me...I need this.

AUGUST:





SEPTEMBER so far:










Well...thank God for SnK. It somehow got me out of a rut. @___@ Haha! Yaaay.

No comments:

Post a Comment