Monday, October 10, 2011

tenteneleben.

I just realized...

That not everyone is really good at making decisions. Some struggle a whole lot more than others.

And I'm included in that list.

Somehow I believe I've been deciding and pronouncing to myself that I will do this and that...but my body has never been the obedient type. It pains me though...since I do feel like a vessel eagerly drinking all the inspiring things around me...and yet it just stays there. I never -- well so far lately -- I never or haven't  been letting the inspiration flow out of me. I feel constipated.

And it's so annoying you don't have a medicine for this kind of constipation. I tried everything.

-I tried to immerse myself on inspiring things...anything I could get my hands on. I could've practically jumped into an ocean in the figurative sense, and in the end I drowned.

-I tried to upset myself, making myself angry and frustrated in the hopes that it would make me draw something out of a revolutionary kind of way. But all for nought, I got too upset and slept/ate my way through oblivion...and all I gained was pounds that can't be converted to peso.

So...yeah. I went to both extremes already...and all went to nothing.

I feel like that sad blinking cursor, waiting to move and release pixelated letters for people to read once it gets published online or on paper. Blinking. Blinking. Blinking. Blinking into the wide, white space of the infinite internet...| | | | | | | | | | |....


haha.

But yeah, 'even failed effort builds muscle' just like what the Rebelutionaries kept on saying. So I'm not backing down yet...Before December...I promise you a bedazzling blog experience you'll fail to forget. RAR!

For now...I want to share this little doodle of one fine 'waker' I look up to:

gapingvoidDaily Cartoon

and this...



Think different. Decide to. Decide to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment