Monday, October 24, 2011

Don't Wait Up


Have you heard of Robh Ruppel's style of digi painting? I tried to do my own take on his method by using just the rectangle selection tool and the 'ctrl+u' command. Hahaha! Mine was a bit tough to use...but I'm happy with the pixelated effect it gives.

Also...I'm going crazy over Diane Birch as of late...not to mention that I find her fashion sense one of the most adorable things ever. So here's a fan drawing...you should check her youtube channel out!Actually...no. You MUST! haha! :D


Well...that's all for now! Just got really inspired plus my sleeplessness fit and all...so here ya go. :)


"Gettin tired of living
Living for a moment
Gettin tired of hanging on the line
Wake up every morning
And I pull back the curtain
Wonder if it's gonna rain or shine"
- Nothing But a Miracle
 
"I looked at the clock and it was quarter to twelve
I started counting the minutes to the freedom bell
I said the midnight hour is gonna take me home
And today's sorrow will be here no more
I said

Oh, oh, don't wait up for me
Oh, ooh, 'cause you ain't gonna like what you see
No, no, no" - Don't Wait Up

No comments:

Post a Comment