Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TLPDP!!!

I think I'm gonna start a new series in this blog called: The Late Promised Drawings Project

Haha...basically it's all the promised drawings I gave to people ever since time began that I used my skills to or for winning affection/bribery/payments/returning of favor/random impulsive gesture of thanks. Hopefully I'd be able to remember all the promises I've made over the years...if you want you can send me a disparaging hatemail about your long-forgotten-promised-drawing to remind me that I should do it now because I've kept you waiting for 7 years. Hahaha.

Anyway, to start off this project, here's a 2 months and 2 days late birthday present for my Auntie Dearest!

sorry for the bad quality of the photo >_< meh

somehow i prefer the sepia better... :|

detail shot~

and here's my beautiful mess. \:D/


5 comments:

  1. i prefer the sepia better too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i seriously need to work on my color schemes. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, you promised me an artwork. haha just kidding :) your artworks are GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. ser mots! huwaw. it's an honor naman. salamat po. hahaha sige kasama na kayo sa list ko ng TLPDP. haha...sana nga lang magawa ko agad :))

    ReplyDelete