Thursday, June 30, 2011

As June Ends...

Can you believe it? We're finally entering the 2nd half of the year. Time flies so fast...

Here's a few stuff I've doodled from the span of my absence...

first ever downpour in the philippines for the year 2011 (5.18) me and eveth slept over at the office to finish the animation for a local channel's station ID.

and...this is one of funny stuff that happened that night after we've dried off... :)) sorry it's in tagalog.
L-R: Wes, Mitz, Ebet, Robin, Gabi, Noel...just ome sort of improvised cutesy lookbook thing.
something i drew while doing another all nighter -- finishing some touches on the station ID's animation i think...

And...I'm actually feeling a bit jealous of my drawing...so I'll leave you with that -- since that's all the files I have stored up at home (most of my works and doodles are at the office since that's where I usually do everything recently...).

Later, I shall head off to some exhibit held up by some trendy street-art/doodle gang called WeeWillDoodle at The Collective in Makati. Great way to spend the last day of June, no? I shall be posting some pictures once I get home. But first, I must have my beauty sleep. :) Adieu my loves! God bless.

P.S.

A song to lull us to sleep. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment